• Kombucha Brewing Bundle – The Tools, SCOBY and Ingredients to Start Brewing Kombucha with Bonus Drinking Lids and Mason Jars
• Brew Endless Amounts of Tangy Kombucha at Home with the Reusable SCOBY, Lids and Mason Jars
• Materials Include Food-Safe Glass and Plastic
• Designed for Wide Mouth Mason/Canning Jars (Ball, Bernardin, Kerr, etc.)
• 2x Wide Mouth Brewing Lids in Red/Gray and Blue/Gray - Used during SCOBY activation and during brewing
• 1x SCOBY Activation Packet - Dehydrated SCOBY, organic tea and sugar
• 2x Mason Jars – Use one for brewing kombucha and the other for storing brewed kombucha! Each jar has a wide mouth and holds 24oz
• 2x Multi Top Drinking Lids in Orange - Used to drink, pour or store brewed kombucha in the fridge!
• 1x Thermometer - Sticks on to the side of a Mason jar to monitor for the perfect brew
• BONUS Digital Starter Guide—Step-by-step instructions on how to start brewing water kefir at masontops.com/brew
The Masontops Kombucha Brewing Lid , Mason Jars, and Multi Top Drinking Lids can be washed in the dishwasher for endless use.
Masontops Mason jars are not intended for canning or heat processing.
Kombucha is a refreshing, tangy drink made of fermented sweet tea. It's become increasingly popular because of its great taste and the digestive benefits it offers derived from the healthy bacteria created during the fermentation process. Mason jars are a perfect vessel to ferment kombucha in because they don't take up much counter space, they fit easily in the fridge, and they can even serve as a drinking glass once the kombucha is ready.
The Masontops Deluxe Kombucha Brewing Mason Jar Bundle is the easiest way for beginners to start brewing their own homemade kombucha. It provides the jars, tools, instructions and ingredients needed to activate the SCOBY into a healthy, live culture. With proper care, the SCOBY can then be used to ferment endless amounts of kombucha with the Masontops Kombucha Brewing Lid, a Mason jar, and some sweet tea. The kit includes access to a digital instruction book to make it as easy as possible for everyone to enjoy the benefits of kombucha. If you're already an expert in kombucha brewing and have a SCOBY, you can buy a Kombucha Brewing Lid on its own here.
|Regular||2.75 in / 7 cm|
|Wide||3.38 in / 8.6 cm|