• Simple Tools for Fermenting Vegetables - Enough Supplies for up to 4 Fully Equipped Jars
• Easiest Tools to Ferment Vegetables, with No Daily Maintenance Required - Make Probiotic Sauerkraut, Pickles, Kimchi & More!
• Includes (4) Pickle Pebble Fermentation Weights and (4) Pickle Pipe Airlocks
• Materials Include Food-Safe Glass and Silicone
• Available in 2 Sizes Designed for Wide Mouth or Regular Mouth Mason/Canning Jars (Ball, Kerr, Bernardin, etc.)
Fermented vegetables are delicious, loaded with probiotics, and easy to make at home. Mason jars are the perfect vessel to ferment in: they're easy to find, fit perfectly in kitchen cupboards, are dishwasher safe, and versatile. That's why Masontops created an entire suite of products for fermenting vegetables in Mason jars. If you don't already have Mason jars, you can order some here.
This Basic Vegetable Fermentation Set has all the standard tools needed to start fermenting probiotic-rich vegetables in Mason jars. With this set you can weight your vegetables below the brine and automatically vent fermentation gas. If you're a beginner and also want some recipes and tamper, checkout The Complete Fermentation Kit. It includes all of these great products, plus a Pickle Packer vegetable tamper for making sauerkraut and a free recipe book.