$24.95Notify Me When Available
• The Tools and Jar for Fermenting Single Batches of Veggies - Includes a Masontops Jar*, Pickle Pipe Airlock, Pickle Pebble Weight, Plastic Tough Band* (4-Pieces Total)
• Make Probiotic Sauerkraut, Pickles, Kimchi & More - Includes Digital Access to a Bonus Recipe Book to Get Started
• Materials Include Food-Safe Glass, Plastic, Silicone, and Acacia Wood
• Available in Wide Mouth Sizing; Tools Compatible with All Wide Mouth Mason/Canning Jars (Ball, Kerr, Bernardin, etc.)
* The Masontops Jar and Tough Band is not designed for boiling, canning or heat processing.
• 1x Masontops Jar - Soda lime glass jar that holds 24 oz and features a wide mouth.
• 1x Pickle Pebble - Glass weight with finger grip handles to easily lift in and out of the jar
• 1x Pickle Pipe - Silicone airlock for Mason jars with a one-way valve that automatically vents fermentation gas as it builds up.
• 1x Tough Band - Plastic screw band intended to secure the Pickle Pipe to the jar.
• BONUS Digital Recipe Book—Step-by-step instructions on how to start fermenting with 7 great recipes to get started!
Pickle Pebbles - Please wash by hand with soap and water or in the top-rack of the dishwasher. Store safety away from other objects that may crack or chip the glass.
Pickle Pipe, Tough Band and Glass Masontops Jar - Please wash in the dishwasher between uses; store flat the Pickle Pipe flat.
Please do not boil or expose any of these products to extreme heat; they are not intended for canning or heat-processing.
Fermented vegetables are delicious, loaded with probiotics, and easy to make at home. Mason jars are the perfect vessel to ferment in: they're easy to find, fit perfectly in kitchen cupboards, are dishwasher safe, and versatile. That's why Masontops created an entire suite of products for fermenting vegetables in Mason jars.
The Single Jar Fermentation Kit for Vegetables has everything needed–even the jar–to start fermenting probiotic-rich vegetables. A tool is included for every step of the process, from weighting them below the brine and automatically venting the gas. Fermented foods are a good and natural way to improve your gut health.
|Regular||2.75 in / 7 cm|
|Wide||3.38 in / 8.6 cm|