- Includes 2 Reusable Kefir Caps for Fermenting Kefir at Home (1x Blue, 1x Green) with Silicone Gaskets Included
- Designed for Wide Mouth Canning Jars (Ball, Kerr, Bernardin, etc.)
- Can be Used to Activate Dehydrated Milk and Water Kefir Grains and Ferment Milk and Water Kefir
- Unique 2-Piece Lid Design - Twist to "Open" to Allow Airflow during Activation/Fermentation, "Closed" for Moving/Storing, or Use the Strainer Lid for Pouring
- Cap Functions as a Measuring Cup - Measure your Grains and Sugar with the 1/4 Cup Measuring Cap
- Made of Food-Safe BPA-Free and Dishwasher Safe Plastic
Milk and water kefir are fermented beverages, like kombucha, loaded with probiotics and other healthy bacteria. Milk kefir can be made with a variety of milks, including cows milk or coconut milk, and water kefir is fermented with a simple sugar-water solution, but can also be made with coconut water.
Not sure about sizing? Click here.