• Simple Tools for Fermenting Vegetables - Enough Supplies for up to 4 Fully Equipped Jars (9-Pieces Total)
• Make Probiotic Sauerkraut, Pickles, Kimchi & More - Includes Bonus Recipe Book to Get Started
• Materials Include Food-Safe Glass, Silicone, and Acacia Wood
• Designed for Wide Mouth Mason/Canning Jars (Ball, Bernardin, Kerr, etc.)
• 1x Pickle Packer - Vegetable tamper made of acacia wood that fits both wide and regular mouth Mason jars.
• 4x Pickle Pebbles - Wide mouth glass weights with finger grip handles to easily lift in and out of the jar
• 4x Pickle Pipes - Silicone airlocks for wide mouth jars with a one-way valve that automatically vents fermentation gas as it builds up. These must be secured with a screw band, which is not included but comes with any canning jar.
• BONUS Recipe Book—Step-by-step instructions on how to start fermenting with 7 great recipes to get started!
Pickle Packer - Please wash by hand with soap and water; don't let stand in water. Occasionally oil with food-grade oils or conditioner (mineral oil, soy-based oils, or beeswax). Thoroughly dry before storing.
Pickle Pebbles - Please wash by hand with soap and water or in the top-rack of the dishwasher. Store safety away from other objects that may crack or chip the glass. Not intended for boiling or extreme heat.
Pickle Pipes - Please wash in the dishwasher between uses and store flat.
Fermented vegetables are delicious, loaded with probiotics, and easy to make at home. Mason jars are the perfect vessel to ferment in: they're easy to find, fit perfectly in kitchen cupboards, are dishwasher safe, and versatile. That's why Masontops created an entire suite of products for fermenting vegetables in Mason jars. If you don't already have Mason jars, you can order some here.
The Complete Fermentation Kit has everything needed–even the recipes–to start fermenting probiotic-rich vegetables in Mason jars. A tool is included for every step of the process, from pounding the vegetables, weighting them below the brine, and automatically venting the gas. Fermented foods are a good and natural way to improve your gut health.
|Regular||2.75 in / 7 cm|
|Wide||3.38 in / 8.6 cm|