• 2 Bean Sprouting Lids + 2 Packs of 250g Sprouting Seeds
• Grow Bean Sprouts at Home Right on Your Kitchen Counter in 2-5 Days
• One Size Fits All Seeds! Lids can be Reused with Any Kind of Sprouting Seed, like Alfalfa, Broccoli, and More!
• Dishwasher Safe, BPA and Phthalate-Free Plastic; Seeds are Organic and GMO-Free
• Designed for Wide Mouth Mason/Canning Jars (Ball, Kerr, Bernardin, etc.)
• 1x Blue and 1x Green Bean Screen—Unique features, like standing pegs and an inverted spout, make it easy to grow sprouts right at home in wide mouth Mason jars
• 1x Sandwich Booster Mix (125g)—Mix of clover, alfalfa, radish, and mustard. One tablespoon yields two cups of sprouts within 5 days.
• 1x Crunchy Bean Mix (125g))—A blend of garbanzos (chickpeas), lentils, and peas. Half a cup yields 1 cup of sprouts within 2 - 3 days.
Bean Screens are dishwasher safe.
Mason Jars are the perfect vessel for growing Bean Sprouts because their clear walls allow for light to easily pass through and they can be sterilized in the dishwasher between sprouting batches. The Bean Screen screws onto the mouth of wide mouth Mason jars and provides an anti-roll feature via the faceted sides, preventing the jar from rolling off counter tops. The Bean Screen also has pegs so the jar can be left upside down for optimal drainage. If you only need Bean Screen Sprouting Lids and no seeds, click here.