Surely, we all know someone who loves to preserve and grow their own food, someone who collects Mason jars (from all the pasta sauces or some vintage ones! ) and uses them for food storage or someone who could benefit from adding extra nutrition and probiotic goodness to their lifestyle. Are you with us on that?! 🙌 If you know someone like this and need a holiday gift for them, then you’re in the right place for a dose of some great inspiration.
We’ve put together this “Mason Jar Lover – Gift Guide” to help you find the right holiday gift for your loved ones and maybe for yourself as well! From food preservation and sprouting to Mason jar food storage and brewing, we got you covered with gift shopping this year! 🎁
Let’s dive into the best holiday gift ideas for any Mason Jar Lover:
1. Complete Fermentation Kit — Simple tools for fermenting vegetables - enough supplies for up to 4 fully equipped jars (9-pieces total).
2. Mason Jar Cocktail Shaker — Great for mixing martinis, sours, cosmos and more.
3. Sprouting Lids —Features an inverted spout for splash-free rinsing and optimal airflow, faceted sides to prevent jars from rolling, and pegs for optimal drainage.
4. Kombucha Kit — Simple kit for brewing your own kombucha at home. Reuse lid & SCOBY for endless batches full of probiotics.
5. Snack Stack Mason Jar Divider — Perfect for separating overnight oats, oatmeal, yogurt, salad and veggies from your favourite toppings, salad dressings and dips in Mason jars.
6. Multi Top Flip Cap Lids — Sip drinks, mix and pour salad dressings, and store dry food all with Multi Tops (lid options with handles and without).
7. Cold Brew Kit — Skip the coffee shop lineup and make your own fresh cold brew coffee or tea.
8. Mason Jar Water Bottle Set — Turns Mason jars into the perfect water bottle or thermos. Great for water, juice, smoothies, tea, coffee, and more!
Important: Be sure to complete your orders by December 15th to have them arrive on time before the holidays!
Happy holiday shopping!